Indiana University is a major multi-campus public research institution, grounded in the liberal arts and sciences, and a world leader in professional, medical, and technological education. Indiana University's mission is to provide broad access to undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education for students throughout Indiana, the United States, and the world, as well as outstanding academic and cultural programs and student services. Indiana University seeks to create dynamic partnerships with the state and local communities in economic, social, and cultural development and to offer leadership in creative solutions for 21st century problems. Indiana University strives to achieve full diversity, and to maintain friendly, collegial, and humane environments, with a strong commitment to academic freedom.
Explore new horizons at home and abroad
Each year, Indiana University welcomes thousands of new students to our eight campuses . Most are first-year college students, but the quality of living and learning at IU is enhanced by transfer students, international students, and returning students who also join our ranks every year.
Discover all that IU has to offer undergraduate, graduate, and international students. Get a complete list of IU degree programs by campus and through IU Online . You can also find information about specific academic programs, admissions requirements, and scholarship and financial aid opportunities at each campus 's website.
Connect to a worldwide community of Hoosiers
Today, there are more than 570,000 Indiana University alumni. Each is connected to Indiana University through shared memories and a strong desire to uphold and enhance IU's international reputation for teaching and research excellence.
A bold vision for Indiana University
When he was inaugurated in 2007, IU President Michael A. McRobbie observed that Indiana University has three essential missions: excellence in teaching and research, and—as a public university—engagement "in the life of the State." To carry out those roles, he outlined a set of key initiatives to improve the quality of scholarship at the university, to expand opportunities for all students, and to take an active and entrepreneurial role in Indiana's economic development.
Learn more about the university's goals, specific programs, and accomplishments in each of these areas:
- Arts & Humanities
- Building for the Future
- College Affordability
- Degrees of Excellence
- Economic Development
- Faculty Excellence
- Hoosier Health
- Inter-Campus Collaboration
- International Outreach
1400 W Main St
PJ's College of Cosmetology looks forward to the opportunity to foster personal growth and career development in your life. We provide students throughout the Midwest with the tools to succeed.
Benefits of Choosing PJ's College of Cosmetology
The programs at PJ's College of Cosmetology are renowned for:
- Assisting students in discovering and developing the skills of their chosen field.
- Expanding the student's knowledge base, skills and understanding of the beauty industry.
- Contributes to the development of student responsibility, self-control, self-discipline and self-direction.
- Communicating the importance of human relationships, ideas and attitudes of trustworthiness, and the willingness to cooperate with employers and employees.
- Understanding the problems and obligations of our community and impacting vision and understanding.
- Fostering an appreciation of the beauty industry and professionalism.
- Preparing all students for state board examinations and promoting the learning of industry skills.
- Cultivating imaginative designs and developing creativity; particularly in cosmetology fashions.
- Creating a sense of self-worth and belonging.
- Ensuring an awareness of needs and demands of professionalism, job skills and desirable social skills.
Need more incentives? Contact us directly to learn more about how PJ's College of Cosmetology can work for you.